Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Steps

Lots of progress since the last post! Many details have now been firmed up, at least to a reasonable extent.

Date: March 8th
Location: Pat Scheans' house in Hollywood district
Officiator: Jen Willis
Entertainment: Circled by Hounds (see them in person at Biddy McGraws on Feb 4 or Feb 21)
Time: Before sundown, probably in the 6:30pm range
Invitations: Picked out
Desert Catering: Beaverton Bakery
Rings: Under discussion with jeweler
Wedding clothing: Custom designed for bride by Lizzy at ShabbyKnapsack.com (See her at Saturday Market when it starts up again on Feb 28th); 1/3 of groom's get up selected

We're both pretty frazzled at this point, but things are moving!

1 comment:

  1. he weddiHello to my favorite about-to-be married couple. Hope your stress level is not too high. Remember it is supposed to be fun! We are looking forward to the fun, anyway. We have a few questions, perhaps some are for your mother. I don't have her email...could you send it or just forward my questions if she knows better the answer or if you don't have time. What kind of clothes do you think are ok for tng, is it going to be outside so I need long johns? You see what I'm thinking about?! Also your dad is planning for us to leave after the party. He has to work Monday. How late do you think it will go? Josh, do you have school the next day? Little things, I know, but I want every thing to be just right. Just like you do, I know. Is there anything I can do to help? I'd really like to if there is anything I can bring, buy, make...? LOve to you both, Mom/Kath

    ReplyDelete