Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-11-23

Chilly! Woke up to 18 degrees today, which didn't rise much at all. Classes were delayed, but not canceled, which ended up meaning that I only missed my photography class, no real loss, as it was due to be a work day for the final project anyway.

Fortunately, the weather managed to dump all of the snow and ice it was going to last night, leaving the humidity extremely low for the first time in a long while. This meant that just as soon as the sun cleared the streets a bit, driving was fine as long as caution was used. Eden and Cassie also took advantage of the break in weather to do some experimentation for Fairy Floss; it looks like we'll have more delicious new flavors ready for the weekend, which our fans are sure to appreciate.

Also, bonus round: Not only did I have my last Chemistry lab of the semester, but I took the time to confer with the teacher and it looks like landing with an 'A' is a very real possibility. I'm more than a little pumped about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment