Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-07-25

Grah. More migraine and more Fairy Floss today, as Eden was out handling Lizzy's booth (as has been her custom for the last couple of months. I am enjoying the actual job, such as it is, as it gives me a direct was to contribute to the family, which I've been lacking, but it's been rather hard. On the plus side, the new pink tent that Suzanne ordered for the business is up and in working order and is drawing eyes like crazy.

Unfortunately, Eden and I managed to find an argument, the subject of which escapes my mind at the moment, just as market was closing. Sent my blood pressure up, which in turn seemed to dump all of the spare caffeine from the Excedrin and energy drinks at once, throwing me into a bit of a manic cycle for 10 minutes, then utterly draining me. Ah well - hopefully my head will be better behaved the next time this is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment