Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-07-28

Finally finished up the first draft of the papers necessary to file as a Limited Liability company for Fairy Floss today. Apparently the market has some interesting rules about LLCs working there, though, so we may not end up actually being one - another business format may be semi-forced upon us just to be able to work at our main venue. That's ok though - we're figuring it out.

After spending the better part of the day catching up on photo processing, I just felt like getting out of the house and actually producing a few photos. Imagine that! A short walk around the neighborhood was just what I needed, honestly, and the loving attentions of one of the neighborhood Toms cheered me right up. It does seem that Eden's let out the secret of avoiding my lens... even the felines I love to photograph have started charging the camera as soon as they see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment