Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photos from the disposables

Photos from the disposable cameras came back; many were unusable due to underexposure (I think not everyone realized the cameras had flashes), but there are some pretty nice photos here!

We're finally getting back to a semi-routine, which is ironic, given the upcoming honeymoon, which will likely just completely mess it up again. I've just taken my last final, and set the last entry to my other blog for a while; hopefully the stress level will continue to drop.

Eden and I got a new digital camera today, and Eden spent a good portion of the afternoon giving it a workout. She's got a real eye for composition, and even got a few decent pics of me! I'll try to talk her into letting me upload a few here shortly.

E&J Wedding - Disposables
[Show image locations on map] [Fullscreen slideshow]

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment