Monday, March 9, 2009

Video goodness

The deed is indeed done (say that 10 times fast!) and thankfully so. We had a wonderful time last night and are incredibly grateful to all of you that came, and still more grateful to everyone that contributed to making it happen. As it happens, we were both famished and exhausted when everything was said and done, so Cassie, Nick, Marjorie, Alyson, Eden and I all went to Jubitzs to get some food as soon as everyone was gone. The company there was great, the food decent, the wait for said food not so good, and the service abysmal. That's ok though; we got home shortly before midnight. Eden pretty much dropped straight to sleep and I stayed up a few more hours to finish off a paper that I'd been too distracted to finish pulling together, completely neglecting her (to top it all off, the teacher "kindly" gave us another two days to work on the project when I got to class today). We haven't even opened the wedding presents yet; we're going to go ahead and do that when I get home from school tonight.

In any case, Adam kindly let me download the photos from his digital camera before he left, as well as the video he took of the ceremony. That video, as well as two I took of the Hounds playing should appear below for your perusal - photos will start being posted soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment