Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wishes are not allowed!

[Waking up to snow at Pat's]

So I've now been told that I'm not allowed to wish for anything again. Yesterday I told Eden and the gang that I'd prefer getting snow for today over being rained on. Apparently I got my wish, though the force had been blunted by sharing that wish (as per the childhood mythology). That's ok, I've already got my wish in for brunette twin girls when we get around to having kids, I'm ok with no more wishes for a little while.

Wedding morning jitters are relatively sparse, actually. Other than zoning out a bit in the shower this morning while thinking about the future, I feel pretty good. No new crises to report, and Nick's repairs to the car worked perfectly, probably saving me close to a thousand dollars.

All in all, it's going to be a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment