Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-05-01

Today's interview seemed to go really well, after a lot of build up. Whew... all done, think it went very well. Kids, the proper attitude is a very friendly "You're going to choose me, we both know it, now how can I help you justify it?" - Confidence sells, period. Oh, and to answer the next question everyone will ask, I can expect a letter mid-July with either acceptance or better luck next time.

Honestly, I've been very near euphoric all day with the relief of being out of pain and finally getting a little sleep. Good day for a landmark event. Oh, and I also got to tour some of the training facilities specific to the radiology program while I was waiting - pretty impressive!

I have to admit, I did elect to spoil myself a bit in celebration of having things done - finally got around to exploring the new game shop in town, Astral Games (amazing place), and investing in my own copy of Settlers of Catan. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment