Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-05-10

At times I'm a little frightened by how my body reacts to various things. I've been finding lately that a very mild application of alcohol, perhaps a glass or so, is often enough to help me deal with pre-migraine symptoms, or the peripheral nausea and dizziness. Perhaps it's a case of associating those symtpoms as "normal" for having had a drink, or assisting me to relax enough that my tension isn't contributing to the problem. Regardless, it's an occasional solution, if things aren't too very bad.

With that in mind, we decided to take advantage of a local establishment's special for dinner tonight; $4 for two tacos and a Mojito - quite an excellent price for the drink alone, I'd think. In any case, I now know that Mojitos are rather delicious when properly made, and my head doesn't feel half bad. I think that nets out at a win for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment