Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-05-02

Nice, low impact day today. Very nearly nothing accomplished, which was perfect after last week. Did go food shopping with Abe and Nichole, as we're going to try to be better about eating in, even though Abe has been competing strongly with Cooper for the title of coupon king, generally keeping our expenditures within reason. I'm ending up spending most evenings at their house just because, lately, suprisingly not to the detriment of my study time - the place is generally quiet and study friendly a good portion of the time, and it feels a lot more homey than the dorms, to be sure. Also tried out Pluto's "famous" hot dogs, which is a storefront that's been taunting me since for months, but I've got to say, I'm not impressed. Pretty distinctly mediocre luke-warm food. Low prices, admittedly, but I'm inclined to spend the time and money to make better hot dogs at home. Ah well, they can't all be stellar, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment