Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-03-07

I started the day today with the idea of conning Jennifer into letting me document another driving lesson for my photography project, but our session studying in A&P lab ran too long for that to be practical. I think we made some good progress in locking in some of the various structures on the models, but it was still darn near impossible to see during the few minutes we had with the cadaver - still far too many students crowding around. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up dumping the points for that section of the final through sheer lack of effective exposure. Oh well, it shouldn't be enough to dent my current B.

With the sun going down, I had a bit of inspiration for my project; bread! The perfect subject, and delicious too! I elected to try a new recipe, a finger bread variant of milk-based dough. It turned out quite well, both photographically and taste-wise; just the slightest hint of sweetness, a notch or two less than the hawaiian dough I like from the store. I didn't finish up until 11 or so, so most of the finishing pictures will have to wait for tomorrow, but I think this is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment