Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-03-11

Spent most of the day today revising and adding to material for the school blog, flashcards and such, in preparation for finals. Surprising how much effort goes into a thing like typing when you spend a whole day at it - my wrists are burning!

Our final session in photography went pretty much as expected, with the professor spending almost an hour coaxing people into dumping their assignments for the term onto his thumb drive. Not terribly productive.

Art 207 - Assignment 7.1 - Still Life - Sinister Giraffe 1

We did spend the remainder of the period voting on one another's photos to select each person's best photo of the term. Honestly I'd argue with that title, as I feel like the assignments I did for this class generally don't represent my best work during the term; I got a lot more done on my own that I'm happy with. That's not the specification, though. The class did end up picking one I had fun with, the sinister giraffe still life. Looks pretty good at 11x17".

No comments:

Post a Comment