Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-03-12

Last class of the term today! The hour in A&P felt well spent, digging surprisingly far into the chapter on the immune system for not having more than 50 minutes to tackle it. Felt like I was actually keeping up with what Torres was saying, since I'd already gone through the chapter for flashcards.

Tank, Jen, and I wanted to celebrate the end of the term, if not the end of testing, by going to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant, but it turns out that they had closed early. Maybe we'll be able to make it later in the weekend if they open - I've got a hankering!

Regardless, we went to the local Japanese place, Hanni Ori, and had a bit of sushi instead. Still not quite up to par, but they've got pickled ginger, which I appear to be slightly addicted to, so I can't complain too much. Think I might need to stop by Uwajimaya when I get home to pick some up for my own culinary explorations.

Our evening was spent with our regular gaming group, though RPGs were not on the menu - most of the time we just hung out with the new Rock Band Beatles game. Not everyone got around to trying it (I have no skill, and know it, for one), but it was still surprisingly enjoyable, since Angela kept on swapping lyrics to a much more entertaining variety. The Beatles are actually surprisingly bearable that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment