Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-03-09

I ended up waking up early again, today. Seems like my waking time is creeping 5 or 10 minutes earlier each day for the last couple of weeks. Given that, I grabbed a quick shower, then headed down to Dowe early (very early!) to run through flashcards for the hours preceeding the test.

Feels like I did ok, there. I went into the test with a current grade of 88.8%, not counting a 5 point extra credit assignment that hasn't been factored in yet. Given how fast information seems to flee my brain, I know I have no chance of tipping my grade over into an A; just can't hold that much at once. Even so, it's nice to have such a sturdy B to lean on, because I know the lecture final is going to be tough!

Art 207 - Assignment 10 - Finger Bread

Turned in my final project for photography today, and I've got to say, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Looks pretty decent when printed out at the full 11"x17". This means I'm technically done with journalism, save for a portfolio I have to turn in next week, done with A&P lab, entirely, and done with photography, save for showing up on Thursday to do critiques. Happy me!

More than a little stress release in that, actually. I more or less started to fall asleep on the phone with Eden tonight, and turned in at about 9:30, just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer without the urgent prod of needing to study furiously for an upcoming final (the last two aren't until Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment