Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-08-15

Eden's normal stint working for Lizzy today wasn't necessary, thanks to a scheduling conflict for them that canceled a planned picnic. Accordingly, I tried to take advantage of this respite to allow Eden to sleep in, as she's had quite a lot of trouble maintaining anything approaching a regular sleep pattern lately. This turned out to be a mistake. Suffice to say, we wound up arguing about it for quite some time, and the mood of the morning was strained, at best. Ah well.

I did have an interesting encounter with another photographer in the morning, by the name of David. Turns out he'd just come into town to document the bridge pedal, using a homemade mount for his handlebars. He'd managed to smudge the lens of his camera, and didn't have a lens cloth handy. He wound up giving me $2 for a $0.50 microfiber, despite my protests. In any case, if he emails me as promised, I'll at least see the results of his endeavor, which should prove interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment