Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-09-06

Beautiful clouds outside today; absolutely picturesque. Got some feedback from Abe on the earlier shoot, which meant more time working on macro shots before heading out for the evening.

Pat brought the family over for a labor day cookout this evening, which gave me an excuse to bring out some homemade bread, which everyone seemed to enjoy, rather vocally, actually. Makes me feel rather good, really. On the plus side, migraines actually seemed to have taken the day off, at least until we drove home (the halogen glare from headlights seems to be a steady way to trigger em). Good day though, and a tasty dinner.

Also, I know I've posted this before, but the bread is just too tasty not to share! For everyone who asked at Pat's Labor Day gathering, here's a link to the recipe for the bread I brought. It's really easy! http://jbschool.blogspot.com/2009/03/neglected.html

No comments:

Post a Comment