Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-09-22

Dizzy, dizzy day today. After talking with dad last night about how much my migraines have ramped up, I've stopped the new beta blocker, but of course the thing is still in my system and will probably take a few days to get out.

Since I didn't have anything strenuous that absolutely needed doing today, I'm afraid I spent most of it in bed, save for an hour or so spent outside walking around and shooting interesting bits in the neighborhood - lots and lots of outside cats seem to live around here, and every one of em is chock full of personality. Insofar as schoolwork was concerned, only a critique of an art piece is due tomorrow for photography. I must say, I felt a little uncomfortable doing it, as I really don't feel knowledgeable enough to offer a meaningful critique of anyone else's work, but hey - I'm not going to ever get there without working at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment