Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-09-17

We headed down to Philomath today to celebrate Tim's birthday with the parents, which was a lot of fun! Homemade veggie lasagna, fresh salad, and artisan bread made for a tasty gathering, and we had a good time hearing about their recent trip to Minnesota to gather with all of our relatives.

As it turns out, Tim has been experimenting with silk screening recently, which is actually something I've been interested in experimenting with for a while now. I'm really looking forward to talking with him about his explorations, and the stuff he's got so far is pretty cool.

I also got a chance to talk with Dad for a while about the way my migraines have been changing lately, which led to a few new meds - I have high hopes that we'll make some progress in reining them in a bit. We'll see, soon, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment