Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-09-10

Funky morning today. I realize that a good portion of this is a change in perception, since I've been reading about ADD lately, but it just really seems like my symptoms are getting worse. I know, too, that my body has probably adapted, a bit, to the level of medication that I'm on. All the same, for a couple of hours straight, at least, it felt like I couldn't keep a thought in my head.

Ah well. It could also be a funky interaction with sickness, as I'm well into picking up Eden's bug. We sent out notice that Fairy Floss will not be at market for the weekend, since we're both sick and likely communicable (not the best situation, as a food vendor), and spent the day largely in bed, watching movies. Apparently, superheroes were the order of the day, as we plowed through all three Xmen movies and both of the Fantastic Fours... I guess there's just a bit of empowerment desire there; something like "if I can't be out of bed, at least the characters on screen are getting stuff done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment