Thursday, April 1, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-03-15

Extremely rough finish to the term today. Extremely nasty migraine hit about an hour before my first final and pretty much just settled in. Horrible nausea too, which made concentrating on the respective finals (and pre-final cramming sessions) more than a little difficult.

On the plus side, neither final felt overly difficult - in point of fact I clocked in at only 16 minutes to kill off the A&P final before hitting the road to get home. A few questions on each where I completely blanked, but not bad enough that I think I'll lose the B in either class.

The ride home was actually pretty ok - while the migraine didn't go anywhere, it did shift to primarily pain, which is a bit easier for me to deal with than the other effects, sometimes.

Very nice lighting on the way home, as well - Goodman creek, just outside of Oakridge, is a place I've been wanting to catch a shot of for a while, but it's nearly always been raining or late when I pass through, up until this point. Got the makings of a pretty good panorama there, I think. Also had a bloody glorious sunset outside of Albany. Honestly, for being physically miserable pretty much the whole day, I'm in a good mood at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment