Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-04-12

Grades from my first two chem quizzes are back - 24/25 and 21/25 respectively. Given that the lower score is all due to a single problem (got my math wrong early, throwing the rest of the equations off), I'm really quite happy with the results. Here's hoping I can manage to hold on to this grade range for the term.

Digital Media Production continues to be odd - we did our first project today in groups, again cycling through 3-4 at a time at the main editing station. Thus far I've gotten 20/20 for adding a single cut and dissolve to footage that the teacher shot himself. I'm kind of disappointed, really. On the plus side, my textbook for this course arrived and actually seems to have a decent amount to say that's not even application-centric. So perhaps I'll get something out of this course after all, even if it's not from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment