Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-04-08

Wow. Tai chi without being able to breathe very well was just a brutal as I thought it might be. Despite vast reductions in phlegm production, I spent most of the class being horribly dizzy due to lack of oxygen. Fun stuff.

Chem lab was actually a bit lonely, since Roxanne and Jen weren't able to make it. Seems that they were out and about together and managed to find a nail with one of Roxanne's tires. Fortunately the instructor was fairly understanding about it; they should be able to make things up without too much drama.

Given that, other than mucus stuff, I'm feeling a lot better, I think I'll be able to make it home tomorrow without problems. Since the term started I really haven't had anyone to hang out with since people have been extremely busy, and it's feeling rather dramatically lonely. I need a dose of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment