Friday, April 23, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-04-18

More time spent abusing Abe and Nichole's hospitality today - not like I really had anything else to do with my weekend, other than study (Yay for portable study tools.) They're more patient than I deserve, given how much I'm abusing their household and pets photographically. Just way too many characters available not to take advantage of it, and a lot of the theory I've been picking up on Strobist just isn't worth much without subjects to play with.

Given that it's a school night, it was time to call it an early evening after taking the time to introduce one of my favorite lesser known movies, Push. Good flick, worth seeing what can happen when a movie isn't completely ruined by a big production house's interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment