Friday, April 23, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-04-20

Another good quiz in A&P lab today; 14/15 again - thank god for these scores to help pull up my pitiful lecture grade. Seems as though I've actually managed to stumble into an effective method of cramming those structures into my brain - seems like it's taking less effort to lock em down this term than it has the prior two. If only that were the case on the lecture material I'd have this grade locked up!

This evening's recreation time was spent on a few hands of Poker over at the house, after a wonderful dinner of home cooked steak and potatoes - yes, I realize I'm spending a heck of a lot of time over there, but it's better than being stuck in the dorms, and I'm being careful not to let it interfere with study time. Abe actually took the time to check that inviting me over so often wasn't offensive in some way; obviously not - I'm really enjoying their company, and am in quite good spirits thinking how this bodes for housing next year. I did have to chastize my hosts, a touch, for not extending the invitation to dinner with a little more lead time; had Abe mentioned things sooner than right before class, I might have been able to contibute more than store bought bread to the meal. Ah well; another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment