Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-04-11

Pretty smooth drive back today. I must be getting good at this! I'd found a good audiobook to keep me company along the way ("The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss) and I must admit that I'm really impressed with the author - this is his first published book and it's great! He's a bit heavy on the metaphors, but it works for him. It seems that I owe Gabe and Tycho a thank you for the recommendation.

Abe and Nicole kindly invited me over for the evening, which was nice. Still haven't gotten much out of their dogs that I like, photographically; at some point I'll need to sit down with a couple of flashes and actually do more than candids. Ah well, if everything works out the way it seems, I'll have plenty of time to work with the crew.

UPDATE: I REALLY need to check on these things before I start them. Just finished the first book in the series, and now I come to find out that the second book has yet to be published... Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment