Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-05-23

Well, we made it back from Medford without issue, but the rest of the day was a bit of a waste, due to devastating dizziness. I have managed to glom on to a bit of a coping strategy, at least. It turns out that my tendency to project can work for me a bit, in this situation - massaging a friend or a pet lets me get out of my head, some.

I wish it worked more for the pain and nausea, but as far as dizziness goes, it's worth the effort to disassociate from a malfunctioning body. Apparently it leads to mighty interesting conversations, as well, according to Nichole - I'm afraid I don't remember much of the content, but apparently I led her through the entirety of my three years with Jessie while lying flat out on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment