Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-21

Jon's home, and thus it's time to go out for Chinese for dinner. We all decided to try for something we hadn't tried here before, and ended up with incredible food. Garlic Beef, Sesame Chicken, and Hot and Sour soup for everyone. Tasty, tasty, tasty! Makes me want to take another couple of swings at making some Chinese myself.

Eden actually introduced me a new site today, Livestrong.com (which was passed to her by Cassie) - which ought to make it a bit easier for me to track any foods that might be setting off migraines (Eden thinks that HFCs might be a contributing factor). If nothing else, it's a well built site and might even let me be a bit more conscious of what I'm eating. They even have an ipod application for tracking on the go (although it needs wifi to look up foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment