Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-28

Bah - today's migraine/dizzy snuck up on me. I was feeling great all morning, and during the hour that Eden spent having a pedicure. The very second we went outside, my brain went blooey. Not good stuff.

We headed down to Philomath to see my parents and catch up on birthdays and holidays, with an energy drink and a Dramamine holding me together. Made the trip down a bit loopy, but by the time we arrived I was more or less pulled together.

We had a great dinner and got to catch up a bit. Mom apparently hooked into my brain a bit psychically, having picked up on the fact that I was hoping for some of her marinated flank steak, despite the fact that she hasn't made it in almost a decade. I had meant to call her and request it, but never got around to it. Regardless, somehow she managed to make up a perfect meal. We had a really great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment