Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-01

Well, the day started out fairly well - I made it in to Tai Chi, although I must say I regretted the decision a bit. Took my final for the Lab section of Anatomy, which felt like it went well. I even got a chance to see the new "Kick Ass" movie with Abe and Nichole as a way to blow off steam, which I enjoyed a fair bit.

Unfortunately, things took a rather horrible turn shortly after midnight; Eden called me because one of our cats, Luna, had just passed away. She went quietly, and, as nearly as we can tell, without pain, but it's not something we were expecting at all. We're both pretty darn messed up by it, but I have to say, Suzanne really helped Eden hold together, once I managed to talk her into waking her mother up.

No comments:

Post a Comment