Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-10

Eden's picked up a new working situation to augment her finances over the last couple of months, working as an auxiliary seamstress for her friend Lizzy, finishing work for Shabby Knapsack. Today we went by to pick up pieces from her, finally giving me a chance to meet the rest of her family.

I swear, the are the most pleasant horde I've ever met - she's really got things figured out. She supports her entire family (all 7 of em) through her own business, home schools her children, has a strong sense of her own faith without imposing it on others, and has the best behaved kids I've ever met. I can't imagine where she gets the energy to do it all with such a genuine smile plastered on her face 24/7, but she does it.

Tonight we indulged in a bit of a guilty pleasure - watching the wonderfully horrible "Hot Tub Time Machine" with the girls. It felt rather delightfully pointless - a good way to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment