Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-07

Well, today's A&P final seemed to go pretty well - at the least, it felt like I had a good answer for everything. Honestly, it wasn't as big of a stress point as I had thought it would be.

I did have a nice little stress chain earlier in the day, however. Given how bad my migraines have been getting, I've been logging my blood pressure and such on an hourly basis. Today's episode of massive dizziness and pain happened to coincide with some pretty concerning numbers and an irregular heartbeat. Given that, Eden and I decided to get over to student health ASAP. As it turns out, the RN basically said that logging such things incurred more trouble than it was worth and not to worry. Hard to do so, but whatever.

Regardless, we had a great afternoon, after I was done with my test. We spent most of the afternoon just lying together looking up at the trees in the forest and talking. The temperature was just right for doing nothing, pleasantly.

We finished up our last evening in Klamath with a dinner with Abe and Nichole at Sergio's and a couple of rounds of Munchin Cthulu - a great way to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment