Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-02

My teachers are teasing me. My current chemistry grade is 80.0% and my anatomy is 78.3%, which means that attaining a B (or keeping it) in both classes is technically feasible, though terribly unlikely (my comprehension feels lacking, lately). Both classes are among the core classes that will be looked at for MIT, which means that I'll be killing myself over the next week or so amid migraines and other stresses.

On the plus side, today was Nichole's birthday, which means that I spent the evening playing DD while she gathered free drinks from the local pubs. We finally ended up at the pool hall at the Epicenter bowling alley, just talking and shooting pool. Overall, it was a pleasantly calm way to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment