Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-17

Time for another pickup from Lizzie today - it really ends up being a little slice of sanity, visiting such an organized home. Unfortunately, Eden and I had warring migraines when it came time to go home, making the ride back rather miserable, as we had to change drivers midstream.

I also made a rather unpleasant discovery today; finally got around to looking up to the side effects associated with the beta blockers the school RN put me on. Unfortunately, in addition to the more apparent effect of seeming to actually increase my migraine frequency and pain, the side effects list reads like a checklist for a lot of things that have been a bit off lately, not the least of which is an odd, unfocused depression. Time to go off the pills and try something else, it seems. Unfortunately, these are the kind of meds you can't go off cold turkey, so I'll be dealing with the laundry list for at least a little while as I wean off.

No comments:

Post a Comment