Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-06-27

Today marks the end of an era, and the beginning of a new age. Eden Kitty Studios will no longer have a booth at Saturday Market, as such, as she is joining forces with her mother and sister in a new venture there. I'm not too sure how much they want to reveal to the public before the business is actually in place, so I'll confine my comments to the fact that they're all excited as heck to get this thing started, and their product is pretty darn tasty!

As it happens, Eden actually didn't get to spend too much time in her booth this last day, as she has a deal with Lizzy of Shabby Knapsack to watch her booth on Sundays so that she can go to church with her family. It's a pretty darn sweet deal, as Eden's a heck of a saleswoman (when it's not her own product and she doesn't have to take rejections personally) and she makes a bit of commission on each sale while she's there. This being the case, I spent most of the day manning her booth, probably to the detriment of her sales - I'm just not that good at dealing with strangers in person, although I will say I try a lot harder for her than I would for s

We capped the evening with a "birthday" dinner at Panera, since we didn't get around to specifically celebrating yesterday. I have to say, their salads are sized for giants! While the salad was quite delicious, I'm afraid the sheer size of it kept me from being able to finish my favorite sandwich, the Bacon Turkey Bravo. That's ok though - just means I have a great breakfast waiting for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment