Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-02-06

Slow day today, at least at the start. Pretty much all I accomplished was getting around to cooking the mashed potatoes and meatloaf I've been anticipating.

Unfortunately, I really pooched the final critical step on this culinary adventure: I dropped the meatloaf pans (both of em!) as I was taking them out of the oven. Grease and guts all over. As it turns out, I only lost half a pan, and the meatloaf was mighty tasty, if not aesthetically pleasing, but it was heck to clean up.

The evening was more encouraging - I had been invited to join Jen and Tank at a LAN party at their friend's house. Unfortunately, Jen was still feeling under the weather, and could not attend. Nonetheless, we all had a good time, though I must say that watching a 37 song set on Rock Band was.... long.

No comments:

Post a Comment