Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-02-24

I'm a little disturbed now, having just processed photos for the last few days. I'm realizing that my camera has again swallowed a half dozen or so pictures without a trace - no real loss on these, as they were just a few snaps of green poking through the snow, but it's a very upsetting trend - gotta figure this out quick; I need to be able to trust that the photos I take won't just melt away.

On the plus side, Professor Matthies really seemed to enjoy my final article on the OIT airsoft club. Given that I haven't gotten a single grade in his course yet and the class is supposed to be graded on improvement, I think it bodes well that he was so enthusiastic about this one.

With Torres out of town still, today's A&P quiz and lecture were given by Dr. Li. Still can't say that I care for her teaching techniques, at all. After numerous requests from various students to slow down enough that notes could be taken, (I gave up after only managing to type a few sentences across half a dozen slides) she more or less shouted at the petitioner to just read the book. If the book alone is supposed to be sufficient for teaching, why are you employed? Grr.

Medical terminology went better, as it was just this week's quiz with no new terms, monitored by one of Dr. Torres' lab assistants. I feel very good about this one, as it's the first test we've taken in there where I haven't blocked on a specific term and had to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment