Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-02-13

Today's planned trip to the lava beds fell through again, I'm afraid. Jen's intermittent health issues reared their collective heads again and kept her indoors, and perforce, also Tank, at least for most of the day.

Not too much accomplished, I'm afraid, other than generating more study materials and trying to lock away a tad more information on the cardiac system. Not sure how much will stick, as it feels like I can consciously feel the tidbits of information seeping away through the cracks in my skull.

Ended up having a four hour conversation with Eden, actually, which managed to completely kill a fresh charge on the phone - good to know that the advertised talk time is in range of reality.

On the plus side, Tank did swing by after bedding Jen down in the evening, and I got a chance to show him "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang". Val Kilmer as Gay Perry is a character everyone should see, at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment