Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-03

Today was the voyage "home" or perhaps more accurately, the passage back from home. Mercifully, the migraine I woke with retreated for the most part during the drive back, only occasionally peeking around corners to stab at untoward times. Parting with Eden was semi-sweet - I seem to repeatedly catch myself these days rather suddenly realizing how much I love her. While I already miss her, I am looking forward to resuming my studies tomorrow and my journey towards regaining a useful trade to support her and our eventual family.

Not much in the way of fun shooting today, as I was primarily focused on the trip, although I must mention the incredible fog Nick and I encountered 20 miles outside of Klamath, thick and viscous and nearly solid. Visibility dropped to perhaps 30 feet and stayed that way all the way back. The comedian that seems to live at the back of my brain couldn't help but remark that whatever deity was running the place had better get around to upgrading his rendering engine, because this was ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment