Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-15

Today seemed actually pretty quick. Pretty much just woke up, packed up the last few things to go see Eden, then went down to the CU to study with Jennifer. I gotta say, it feels pretty good right now, like I'm actually putting in as much time as I should studying. The scores I'm getting might not reflect it as much as I'd like, but I'm studying harder and more often than I've ever done in my life.

Class with Dr. Torres seemed to go really quickly; in point of fact he finished up about 10 minutes early, which is almost unheard of. Then it was time to get on the road. The trip up seemed reasonably quick, even with the rain coming down in torrents from Eugene on, which made a lot of drivers scary at 80 miles an hour. I even made it in a bit earlier than I'd anticipated to meet the family at Pho Than. Unfortunately, Eden had already figured out the surprise, but it was still a great meeting.

Tonight we will be taking care of Jake, Teddy, and Rikki since our friends Vicki and Kari will be out of town. We had some time with them before Christmas, but we were so busy we didn't really get a chance to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment