Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-27

"It's this Josh Byram guy, he's money with the pictures..." This is what I overheard this evening while providing moral support to Jennifer while she waited for a job interview. Talk about an ego stroke! Further commentary on "this Josh Byram guy" proceeded to issue forth from the Edge's newsroom as we waited for her turn at OTB, in the hall outside both offices, all of it quite nice to hear.

I'm not so sure about the new four part moniker, but I'll be more than happy to accept it in light of the staff's apparent enthusiasm. Very encouraging in light of my current thoughts on pursuing the matter of whether or not a paid position might be possible with Professor Matthies for next term. On the down side, if you can call it that, they already have a capable photographer on staff, which might put a crimp on that angle for the time being.

In any case, I'm pretty sure I'll be in a fine mood for at least the next day or so, thanks to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment