Friday, January 8, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-08

It's the end of an era tomorrow, or so I hear. My favorite band, Circled by Hounds is splitting up, and will have their final show tomorrow night. Unfortunately, I only heard about it this evening, too late to make the run up to Portland this evening, and I just can't justify a run back for what will end up being essentially a few hours if I leave in the morning when finances are so unstable. I'll be there in spirit though, and all of our friends that can possibly get there will be attending to see them off the stage properly.

As for me, my day was pretty easy, school-wise - only an hour in A&P lecture today. Both Jennifer and I collected appropriate signatures to make the appropriate class schedule adjustments for our respective plans and turned them in successfully. Dr. Torres, as always, was more than understanding and supportive. I probably sound like a broken record, but he's just a good guy, and a great teacher. Nice to have around. More or less migraine free today, but the thin air is back to giving me nighttime nosebleeds and I just feel bloody well drained all day. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment