Friday, January 22, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-20

Seemed like a pretty successful day today; made my first article submission for Journalism and didn't get shredded too very badly by the teacher - he seemed fairly enthusiastic about the pics I submitted as well. Checking my answers against my notes would seem to indicate a score of 13/15 on the A&P lecture quiz, which I'm quite happy with, as there are an awful lot of similar processes to keep track of. Not too much else going on in the evening, so I elected to accept an invitation from the girls to join them during their math study session - I think I was at least a bit of help in clarifying concepts for them, and it was another chance to distract Ivy with the camera while they worked. I have to say - she's a cute subject, but it's a little distracting to have to show her the screen after every frame ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment