Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-25

Very sloshy day today... all of the snow on campus has turned only semi-solid, which means terribly uncertain, wet footing. Annoying to slog around in it all day. Got back my first two medical terminology tests, finally, and found out I did just slightly better than expected, 90% and 87.5% respectively.

Journalism teach had a lot of good things to say about my article in front of class (I'll scan and post it the next time I have the energy and a few spare minutes when I'm home), which felt rather good. Submitted my article for this week on the OC&E Trail, but wasn't terribly happy with the pics I had on hand (since they weren't shot with the trail itself as the intended subject). Unfortunately, it had started raining by the time classes let out, so I didn't get a chance to go out and shoot specifically for the article... maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment