Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-24

Lazy day today. Fierce, semi-horizontal snow canceled the trip to Crater Lake, and in fact quite discouraged even leaving the building. This ends up meaning I'm going to have to do this week's article on a later subject that I won't get to go out and shoot for specifically, in this case, the local OC&E trail. Fortunately, I'm well stocked on tostada fixings from yesterday's dinner, so I'm pretty happy with the situation, other than the article. Spent most of the day reading through a couple of novels in Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan Saga - darn good stuff.

I'll admit that the weather made Bailey's and Ghiardelli Hot Chocolate sound attractive, but I never got out long enough to get appreciably cold, and it's just not always a good idea to drink alone, especially on this anniversary. I try to keep it to social drinking only, excepting migraines that just won't bloody let me let go. All things considered, the day passed as close to comfortably as might be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment