Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daily Post (Josh) 2010-01-19

Getting a 15 out of 15 on my A&P Lab quiz today was a wonderful way to get back in the school mindset. Not sure that my lecture quiz for tomorrow will go quite as smoothly, but I have hopes! Tonight's review session was more sparsely populated than last weeks, but still enlightening. Apparently Professors Li and McVeigh elected to focus almost entirely on sleep and alertness processes this week, while Dr. Torres, my teacher, focused on the spinal cord. I'm sure the lesson plans will catch up to one another by the end of the term, but I heard a lot of information that I wouldn't otherwise have been exposed to yet. Whether that will help me on the quiz or simply distract me from the stuff he concentrated on is up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment